Picture-ready makeup for special days

Here's a new makeup tutorial!

My face don't really suit thick makeup so I rarely put a bunch on my face.
It kinda sucks because I can't experiment with a lot of different looks and is quite restricted, I will try to recreate a more different look next time round!!!

Anyway, here's a makeup look that I go for when I have to go for events and need to take more pictures!
This is my trusty go-to makeup look which will make me look good in pictures most of the time so if I need to look like myself + pretty that day I will usually go for this look haha.


This is how the makeup looks like in pictures!!!
No edit on the makeup at all - it looks different and more vivid in pictures, I think the lighting in my video affected the look a bit.

Here's the video!!!






Products used:

Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur

Loreal Paris Lucent Magique Cushion Lumiere #N2

Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser #FAIR

The Saem Tip Concealer #01

Guerlain Meteorites Compact #02 LIGHT

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

Kate Eyebrow Powder Kit

Urban Decay Naked on the run palette

Chosungah 22 Jello Color Kit

Dollywink Eyeliner in Black

Laneige Jet Curling Mascara

innisfree skinny microcara

Kose Esprique Blusher

Etude House Color in Liquid #RD


Brushes:

Beauty Blender in Black

Bubbi Brushes

Etude House Secret Brush 121



Thanks for sticking by, and I hope you watched my other videos too!!! :)

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment