Hello Tokyo, hello Shinjuku!

Hello there!!!

I've been travelling a lot lately, it has been something that I've been wanting to do, and it's just a dream come true to be able to visit most of the places I really wanted to visit since young, right after I graduate from polytechnic!

Anyway, few days after New York, I brought my family to Tokyo, a place we've been wanting to visit.
It's also a funny feeling to land in Tokyo 'cause I've just been to Kanazawa weeks ago for work. xD

First stop in Tokyo is Shinjuku 'cause we're staying at Keio Plaza Hotel!


We landed early in the morning so before check in, we decided to walk near Shinjuku Station and look for food!


TAADAA our very first meal is ramen!!!

Headed back to Keio Plaza Hotel for check in at their Premier Counter. :)



And here's our room that Nakatani-san has prepared for us!



A huge room with four super comfortable beds!


There are two restrooms in the room itself! According to Nakatani-san, this room was actually two rooms fixed together haha.
Awesome, no need for four persons to snatch a restroom!!!


They have very well-prepared necessities in the restroom as well, including a full range of female skin care!!! *_*

Keio Plaza Hotel has their really famous Hello Kitty rooms as well, a pity that I couldn't stay in them 'cause we have four people for this trip~ Will love to visit Keio Plaza Hotel again for their Hello Kitty  Rooms!!!


*_*

Nakatani-san prepared an amazing Kaiseki dinner at Kaiseki Soujuan for my family as well, so fancy, she's such a sweetheart!!!
Most Japanese I've met are really polite and helpful, I am so amazed by their culture and how amazing their service line is!
Thank you Nakatani-san for your help, and for making sure all our wants and needs are met. We really enjoyed ourselves at Keio Plaza Hotel! ^_^


Menu for our dinner that night~









First time trying so many fancy Japanese dishes, and I was so happy I finally got to try out these traditional Japanese food!
We were told that Kaiseki dinner are taken usually for in-laws meeting before a marriage, or for political meetings!

I tried Milt (Fish sperm) for the very first time either :X Caught them all in a video, wait for my Tokyo vlog!!!
I LOVE the blowfish sashimi, super chewy and fresh!



Dessert is just the bomb! T _ T The BEST HONEYDEW I HAVE EVERRRR TASTED.


It is SO JUICY AND SWEET!!!!  T _ T

Dinner ended off with Matcha and traditional sweets. :)


Next morning, we had breakfast buffet at their hotel as well called Glass Court.


There were so many varieties, ranging from Western to Japanese cuisines!
We were given three different restaurant choices within KEIO Plaza Hotel and we opt for Glass Court 'cause there was a queue HAHA #kiasu, and they have a huge variety of choices inside.



Chefs whipping up your self-customized omelette in less than a minute!

That's all for my stay in Keio Plaza Hotel and Shinjuku!!! :D

I will be posting more on my Tokyo trip once I'm free, as well as Tokyo vlogs (there's more to watch on my videos!) once all my New York vlogs are up on my YouTube Channel!
Stay tuned to them!!! ^_^

Anyway, here's my latest video for NYC!


Thank you so much for sticking by!

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. you're so pretty!! i want to go to Japan too<3 btw, what camera did u use for vloging? i hope you can reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so pretty! i want to go to Japan too<3 btw, what camera did u use to vlog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this amazing site needs a great
    deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks
    for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am
    getting familiarity all the time by reading thes good articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this site very much, Its a very nice position to read and find info.

    ReplyDelete