How to get fairer and whiter skin

Hello!!!

New video up on my YouTube channel~


Natural sunlight is always the best, and flatters our skin the most~



Products featured:
IDS Clinic Facial Scrub
Skinfood Rice Mask Scrub
IDS Clinic Sunscreen
Sunplay Cool Mist Sunscreen
IDS Clinic Lyco White Pills
innisfree Second Skin Mask for Brightening
innisfree Intensive Ampoule Mask Vita C

Any questions, you can tweet me or leave a comment at the comments section below the video!!!
I will try my best to reply!!!

Another requested video will be up next weekend, so remember to check back~



Thank you so much for watching, and for sticking by!

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hello Speishi~ I'm Nicole from the Philippines and I always read your blog. And I think you're soo pretty. :)))

    ReplyDelete