CLEO Hair - Red x Brown

Hello hello my fellow beautiful people (BAHAHAHA) ♥

As fickle-minded as I can get, I went back to CLEO Hair to turn my red hair back to brown.

This time round, I mixed in a little bit of highlights!
The brown didn't turn out VERY brown because red is a horrible ass to get rid off, but I don't hate my red hair so it can stay here for a little while more, I don't mind haha.


Now my hair is more like brownish-red with ash-tone highlights haha. I LOVE IT STILL THOUGH.

I pity Takuya hahahahaha.


#Princess
LOL

Boss and Takuya getting my hair back to brown.

Actually, I wanted a red-tone brown anyway because I've always had ash-tone brown if you realised.
I guess it turns out win-win!

 I changed the parting of my hair as well 'cause I THINK I'M BALDING.

SO NOW MY COMPLEX IS GONE.

I AM HAPPY.

LIKE A HAPPY BIRD CHIRPING IN GARDEN.

BY BIRD I DON'T MEAN EAGLE.

Almost became an eagle.

Bald as an eagle I mean.



Some clearer pictures under the ring light~


NICE OR WHAT.

I think it's perfect for the fickle-minded because there are at least three tones of brown on my hair now HAHAHAHA.


My red faded in about two weeks, especially at the ends. It stayed on my crown still so now my hair colour has a slight gradient effect as you can tell haha.


Alright thanks for catching up with me~

Thank you for reading as always.

SARANGHAE.

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment