Happy Saturday

It's Saturday LIKE FINALLY!!!!

Feels like forever since the last Saturday because I had a super duper busy week. :(
Busy with school and exam and everything else I can't remember, I just remember it was pretty hectic and I didn't have time left for anything.
So yay to the weekends!!!

Still have incomplete assignment due on Monday but hey, I deserve a rest hahaha so I packed my Saturday with appointments.

Recently, I grew some grumpy red bumps on my face. It's the first time ever in my life that I have all these bumps on my face so I was sooo freaked out. :(

Headed down to IDS Clinic to have my face checked.
My daddy drove me down and accompanied me HEHEHE.


He looks kindda grumpy here right. HAHA.

Dr Tan gave me a cream to apply on my bumps. I counted the bumps LOL. There were 11, and now it increased so I don't wanna count anymore. D:


I didn't put makeup the whole day 'cause I thought my bumps will become angrier so I had shades on to cover my whole face.

But then later the day, I decided it's too tiring to look through my shades so I walked around Singapore looking horrendous.


Lunch at Old Town White Coffee!!!
I actually quite like Old Town 'cause they have pretty yummy food at a decent price. (Although Malaysia is a lot cheaper haha) ~

My favourite White Milk Tea. It's really DAAAAMN good and it's just DIFFERENT from any other milk tea you tried so you HAVE to try this!!!! It's quite cheap also, huge cup for $2.60~


Nasi Lemak! It was mehhhhh, usually it's better, so maybe it's just that outlet.
It was super filling though!
So filling that it felt like I will puke if I open my mouth.
Worst of all... my dental appointment was right after lunch HAHAHAHA.

I didn't puke...just in case you're wondering...

HAHAHA.


I went to TLC Dental Centre after that to get my teeth checked!
Taking my three new pairs of aligners. ^_^
That means one more step closer to pretty smile haha.

The appointment was a really quick one 'cause it was just to check if my aligners are fitting well on me. :)


Me looking quite grumpy but I wasn't really grumpy.


YAY my aligners!!!


If you're looking to visit an Orthodontist, Dr Enrica Sham is my orthodontist and she's really gentle and nice! :D
Details on the picture above.

After that, I went down to Central to have my hair done at CLEO Hair & Make. :)


Been finding time to head down since my previous session because I was half-done with my hair HAHA.


Anyway, my fashion of the day LOL.
Quite funny to say 'fashion' 'cause I'm totally unfashionable hahaha.

My dress from ShopSassyDream! Love them 'cause most of their clothes fits me! Makes me happy when I have clothes that fits me.
I have this problem with fitting clothes I get online so I will get super angry everytime people send me clothes that don't fit me lol. I will really feel very pek cek and start scolding everyone haha.

So yeah back to my hair.


Dyeing my hair to honey beige! I think my hair is quite stubborn, needs two session to get it to honey beige.


Very lonely Saturday actually. Nobody replied me on Whatsapp at all. :/


So I decided to go on Dayre....! I posted a lot of things, follow me http://dayre.me/speishi for live blog posts. xD


I had a super torturous dyeing session because of this bunch of pimples I have near my hairline, at the scalp area.
It's like applying salt on your wound?! SUPER painful. Usually it already hurts quite a lot on my scalp and now it's worse because of my pimples. T _ T
So painful I felt a bit dizzy before washing my hair.

Luckily Takuya did a crazy awesome hair wash on me hahahaha SHIOK MAX!!!!!


END RESULT. :D

I love the layerings!!! ARIGATO TAKUYA-SAN. ♥



MY STYLIST, TAKUYA. :D
If you like my hair, you can look for Takuya at CLEO Hair & Make, Clarke Quay Central, Level 4!
Remember to call for appointment first - 6338 5250 ^_^


SOOOO~~~ After doing my hair, I met up with Rachell (I waited almost two hours for her PFT) and Noah (who was even later LOL) at Clarke Quay.



Quality horrible or what.
HAHA.


Just chilling at a cafe outside.


Feeling it.


Nice coffee.

LOL.
Very act haha it's some food exhibition thingy at the atrium of Central. xD

We headed down to Somerset for STING RAY YAY!!! No pictures 'cause it slipped off my mind completely hahaha. Too hungry.


With Nuah.


With Nuah 2.


They were fighting at the back. These kids.

HAHA.


Happy to see my retarded bunnies after sooooo long although we just met up for a little while. :D :D :D

I'm also very happy I bought alpaca stickers LOL.
I spent $10 buying stickers. FOR WHAT? I DON'T KNOW.

That's all for my Saturday! :D
Hope you had fun too~

See you when I see you again.
THANKS FOR READING. xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Hi, is your dental sponsored too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pei Shi,

    May i know where did you get your shades from? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I know the total cost you do the invisalign?

    ReplyDelete